Ryanair, along with Erasmus Student Network, has committed to improving Erasmus experience for all European students.
That is why, from September on, when flying with Ryanair, all ESNcard holders will be able to enjoy:
- 15% discount on 8 single flights (or 4 return flights)
- Free check-in luggage of 15kg with each of these 8 flights booked
- Weekly travel offers for Erasmus students
- Tailored Ryanair in-journey offers on the mobile app
In order to claim the discount, you must be a holder of an activated and valid ESNcard.
Once you get it, make sure to follow the next steps:
- Register in ESNcard.org. As this data will be used to validate your ESNcard during your flight booking process, please, remember to fill in all the blanks in your user profile - also your ESNcard number.
- Go to myRyanair and sign-up (or log-in if you already have an account).
- Add your details in the "Erasmus" tab of your myRyanair dashboard.
- Wait until your ESNcard and other details are validated. This is not live validation, so it might take a few days.
- Once it is validated, use the booking widget at the bottom of the Erasmus section of your myRyanair dashboard to make your bookings at a discounted rate. Only bookings made using this widget will be considered for the discount, so make sure you do not use the normal booking engine of Ryanair or any other booking systems.
>>> Find more information at esncard.org/ryanair!